Would you like to rehabilitate your teeth and get your smile back?
Hi, it’s Rahele and Vernon here, the founders and principal dentists at Dental Envy. We’ve been helping patients transform their lives by rehabilitating their teeth and getting their smile back for over 15 years.
We’ve set up our own new, modern, well-equipped dental practice in beautiful Maroochydore, where we can follow our passion of helping patients to restore their teeth and oral health, at an affordable price.
How We Help
We’ve developed Dental Envy’s smile rehabilitation service around three key areas that are important to us and our patients.
- Making sure we plan the right treatment for you. There are many different options available to help, and what’s right for you will depend on your situation. We use our extensive experience from studying and working in the UK, US and Australia to examine your teeth and come up with the best treatment plan for you.
- Making your treatment more affordable. We are a boutique dental practice where we complete your procedure ourselves in our own practice, which enables us to control our costs. We still use the latest materials and one of the best labs in Australia, but because of how we’re set up we can help to make it more affordable.
- Completing your procedure ourselves in our purpose-built practice. Your procedure will be completed by us, within our purpose-built practice. That means you’re getting our experience and expertise as well as our gentle and caring approach, with access to cutting-edge equipment specifically designed for your procedure.
What We Specialise In
They are a wide range of treatments that we offer to help you create a beautiful smile and improve your confidence. At your free consultation we can assess what your concerns are and then put a estimate together that suits you, including some of these treatments.
- Teeth Whitening – We have professional teeth whitening treatments that can be professionally applied or provided as take-home kits.
- Crowns – We have ceramic and gold crowns available that will both improve your look and the long-term health of your teeth.
- Bridges – We have a number of treatment options for applying a bridge to your teeth to help improve your smile and confidence.
- Composite & Ceramic Veneers – We can directly create composite veneers and fit them to the surface of your teeth, or we can involve the laboratory to make ceramic venners for the ultimate in naturel and Hollywood white easthetics to help improve your smile.
- Implants – We can place tooth / dental implants to replace missing or damaged teeth to help improve your function and smile and confidence
- All-on-4 principle – This offers patients an entire set of new teeth without a cumbersome full upper and lower denture that look as natural and perfect as possible, while being locked in place using a minimum four titanium dental implants. Assessments are made case by case there is no one size fits all.
To find out how we could help you rehabilitate your smile and to get a fixed-price treatment plan, then the best place to start is with a free smile consultation.
This is where you’ll be able to sit down with us, we’ll examine your teeth, find out what you’d like to achieve and then go through your options and costs.
Please click here to book your free consultation.